Combine’s production chain presented at Technology House in Norilsk
The building for the Norilsk combine’s museum was built in 1954 at 12 Komsomolskaya street. Like many other public spaces of that time, it was fitted into a residential building.
The building for the Norilsk combine’s museum was built in 1954 at 12 Komsomolskaya street. Like many other public spaces of that time, it was fitted into a residential building.
Self-service department stores were a new form of service in Soviet trade. Goods were available to customers who walked around the trading floors with carts and chose what they needed.
Zoologists know nothing about the way of life and nutrition of the relic species.
Athletes who have passed certification can become instructor-coaches.
The main thoroughfare of the city - Leninsky prospect - has always been also the “red line” of Norilsk trade. There were the most delicious food outlets and the most popular stores.
An unusual atmospheric phenomenon is often found in foggy places, but it is very difficult to catch it.
Forty animals made their way to Pasvik National Park and lived there for more than two months.
The young geologists who came on an excursion to the Arctic were impressed by the modern production of Nornickel, nature and the city.
The organization topped the rating of charitable foundations according to Forbes Russia.