Two-story buildings stood opposite Zapolyarnik stadium
There was the so-called 17th quarter.
Vladimir Zverev came to audit but stayed to rule
He was the Norilsk Combine’s head from 1948 to 1954.
Over a dozen minerals named after Norilsk geologists
There’s Godlevskite on the world list of minerals.
Club-theater planned instead of grocery store
The building was supposed to stand on Gvardeiskaya square instead of the ...
First Norilsk geologists were rivals
Vorontsov suspected Urvantsev of sabotage.
First book about Norilsk published by non-Norilsk printing house in 1946
The essays’ collection Northern Lights was published.
Norilsk leader was book character prototype
Igor Aristov came to Norilsk in 1961 after graduating from the Irkutsk ...
Norilsk and Moscow had equal time in 1936
At the very dawn of Norilsk history, its people celebrated the new ...
Copper plant’s metallurgic shop turns 70
On December 21, 1952, an independent enterprise at that time, codenamed plant ...




