Large Concentrating Plant began operating 1948
The Large Concentrating Plant (now the Norilsk Concentrating Plant) construction on the ...
Fedorovsky street named after world-famous geologist
Nikolay Fedorovsky was a world-famous mineralogist, the founder of applied mineralogy.
Initially Norilsk coal was no less valuable than ore
The first scientist who wrote about Norilsk coal and even held its ...
Norilsk Museum originated as closed geological collection
The Norilsk museum history began in 1939, when the Norilsk combine head ...
Snezhnogorsk could have another name
On May 17, 1963, the first builders arrived on the banks of ...
Alcohol prohibited at Ust-Hantai hydroelectric power station construction
The Snezhnogorsk settlement (the most remote district of Norilsk) owes its appearance ...
Norilsk swimming pool was first world Arctic one
Norilsk has always been assigned the role of the front line, from ...
40 years ago Kayerkan and Talnah became cities
The decree on the Kayerkan and Talnah workers' settlements transformation into cities ...
Norilsk residential buildings rarely got electricity in 1940s
On October 29, 1938, by the Norilsk combine head Avraamy Zavenyagin’s order, ...




