Norilsk stadium opened in 1959
During its history, the stadium has changed three names.
Subbotniks and voskresniks
During a year, the Komsomol of the Norilsk combine held up to ...
Watermelons and cows in Norilsk
In 1935, Norilskstroy brought the first 11 Siberian breed cows and 3 ...
Sanatoriums in Norilsk
For the first time, they started talking about the tourist potential of ...
King of animals
The indigenous people of Taimyr tamed the reindeer hundreds of years ago.
‘Oganer city to be here!’
In February 1993, tenants moved into the first houses.
Children’s leisure was important
The city was engaged in organizing summer vacations together with the combine.
School for workers
The predecessor of the vocational school helped teenagers get a profession.
Northern rolls: muksun in nori seaweed
Ruslan Asanov, chef of the Malina cafe, decided to surprise fans of ...




